The ninth episode of Shooting Star will air on May 21, and viewers are eager to see if Han Byul is prepared to respond to Tae Song.
Take a look at the time and description for episode 9 of Shooting Stars.
Over the course of four weeks, Oh Han Byul (Lee Sung Kyung) and Tae Song’s (Kim Young Dae) new chaotic K-drama Shooting Stars has kept fans captivated with just the right amount of laughter and butterflies.
After a dozen fights, fans are eager to see more swoon-worthy moments between Han Byul and Tae Song as the drama nears its conclusion.
Shooting stars Episode 9 Release date
The ninth episode of Shooting Stars will premiere on tvN on May 20 at 10.40 PM KST/9.30 AM ET.
After a few hours, the drama will be available on Rakuten Viki. Check out the following table for tvN’s international airtime schedule.
- Pacific Time: 6.40 AM PT, May 20
- Central Time: 8.40 AM CT, May 20
- Eastern Time: 9.40 AM ET, May 20
- British Time: 2.40 PM BST, May 20
- European Time: 3.40 PM CEST, May 20
- Indian Time: 7.10 PM IST, May 20
- Philippine Time: 9.40 PHT in the Philippines, May 20
- Japan Time: 10.40 PM JST, May 20
- Australian Time: 11.10 PM ACST, May 20
- Singapore Time: 9.40 PM, May 20
We strive hard to prevent all forms of errors in our articles, however, should you detect any error or misinformation on SmileTimes, Contact us.
- Eventhough we have carefully considered and reviewed all of the site’s content, it is possible that information might be out-dated or incomplete.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed here, so you read our latest publications