Hulu is a streaming site where you are required to subscribe and then stream as many videos as you want. It is similar to Netflix or amazon prime. Because it also contains all the popular shows and online movies for you to watch. What makes Hulu stand out is that it features all the recently created TV shows and original content.
It is owned by Walt Disney and various platforms support Hulu such as Android, iOs, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, etc. In addition, any computer with a browser can have an access to Hulu.
What is Chrome cast?
It is a line streaming device backed by Google as the name suggests. You can connect it to any TV or monitor with an HDMI cable. This is used to convert any screen into a TV.
Right now there are two kinds of chrome cast available in the market: the chrome cast and the chrome cast ultra. They make it easy to find content on your smartphone and cast it on your television. The steps to cast the content from one device to another is pretty easy.
Just follow the steps given below to do it successfully.
How to Cast Hulu on Chromecast from a laptop?
Do you have your Hulu account all set? Along with your chrome cast? Well good, cause now I will tell you how to cast Hulu on chrome cast from your laptop. Just follow the following steps given below.
- Step 1: Firstly, connect your chrome cast to your pc through an HDMI cable. And make sure it is powered on and is also connected to a Wi-Fi portal same as your PC.
- Step 2: Now go to your chrome browser and log in to your Hulu account there.
- Step 3: Select the video you wish to play and click on ‘play’. One the lower right corner you can see the chrome cast icon. Click on that icon to start the casting on your chrome cast device.
- Step 4: After clicking on that you will see a list of devices in the upper right corner. Check your chrome cast device from that list.
- Step 5: After finding your chrome cast device on the list. Click on it to begin the casting on the connected device.
Once the casting is done, you can then control the audio with the remote control of your TV or with the volume control on your device.
Benefits of using Huluchrome cast
- It displays sharp and vibrant videos from your monitor to your television. Which makes it really engrossing to stream videos. Chromecast also does not come with any remote control.
- Since the chrome cast does not come with any remote control it makes it Because you can easily control the settings with either your computer or your TV remote control.
- It has a seamless transfer from your pc to yourTV. With just a few steps you can stream any videos on your television. And this is one of the things that users find interesting.
I have explained everything that you need to know in order to actsHulu on chrome cast from your laptop.
I hope it helped.